SINGLEMODE FIBER OPTIC PIGTAILS
MICROLINK pigtails are suitable for telecommunication networks, data processing networks, FTTX, FTTH and some critical applications. The pigtails provide flexible connection inside passive equipments, patch panels, ODFs and closures. We offers diverse range of single fiber ferrule connectors which are manufactured with precision factory mounting and polishing techniques to assure high transmission quality.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- G.657.A2 Compliant.
- Tested on optical performance insertion loss and return Loss.
- 0.9mm cable for high density splicing applications.
- UPC and APC polish type.
- PVC jacket as default, OFNP and LSZH are optional.
- Tight buffer for easy fusion or mechanical splicing.
- 25 years system warranty.
- LC, ST, SC, FC and LSH are available.