- All of our PDUs are ETL approved
- Vertical and rack mount units, box sizes, and designs can be adapted to any mounting application
- Input power via cord and plug, input receptacle or hardwire terminal blocks
- Single phase 120V, 208 and 230V, 120/208 3-phase, up to 100A
- Multiple input and power cord solutions
- AVirtually all output receptacles can be accommodated including all NEMA straight and twist lock styles, as well as IEC320 C13 and C19, in any combination
- Over-current alarm LEDs
- Standard RMS metering along with “peak” level metering with options for RS232/RS485 interface
- All power strips are ETL/UL60950 cabled and tested
Grounding Kits are available for all Martin enclosures and are installed at time of manufacturing. The grounding kit consists of grounding straps to all exterior panels and doors, plated vertical mounting rails, and a grounding stud in the base.
The frame is free of paint in the areas that need electrical contact from part to part.