Rack Mount PDU
Server rack power strips are available standard or custom to complement our enclosures and are designed with the same quality and flexibility.
Rack mount power strips provide the ability to deliver specific and/or high-end power distribution to each equipment enclosure. Customers are able to optimize power consumption, minimize power cabling and decrease points of failure.
- All of our PDUs are ETL approved
- Vertical and rack mount units, box sizes, and designs can be adapted to any mounting application
- Input power via cord and plug, input receptacle or hardwire terminal blocks
- Single phase 120V, 208 and 230V, 120/208 3-phase, up to 100A
- Multiple input and power cord solutions
- AVirtually all output receptacles can be accommodated including all NEMA straight and twist lock styles, as well as IEC320 C13 and C19, in any combination
- Over-current alarm LEDs
- Standard RMS metering along with “peak” level metering with options for RS232/RS485 interface
- All power strips are ETL/UL60950 cabled and tested