Fiber Optic Cable External Loose Tube
MICROLINK cables are constructed around a gel filled (non-dripping and silicon free) tube containing up to 24 colour coded 250µm primary coated fibers. This tube is covered with an E-Glass strength member.
The OS2 9/125µm loose tube optical ber cables have been designed specically for internal and external applications. The singlemode fiber is G.652.D compliant low water peak grade and offers OS2 performance and OS1 backwards compatibility. These compact, lightweight cables are extremely flexible and are quick and easy to install.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fiber type Single mode 9/125µm
- Number of Cores 4-24
- Category OS2
- Outer sheath material Copolymer
- Euro class flaming droplets/particles – EN 13501-6 d0
- Rodent resistant
- Outer sheath colour Black
- Reaction-to-fire class – EN 13501-6 Dca
- Smoke development class – EN 13501-6 s2
- Euro class acidity – EN 13501-6 a1