CAT7 SCREENED KEYSTONE JACK
MICROLINK provide GHMT verified Category 7 Keystone Jacks support the high frequency up to 600MHz, it is 2 times bandwidth compared with category 6A. The CAT7 network solutions can support upto 90-100 meters such server, switches, and other devices in data centers. Follow the ANSI/TIA-568.2-D standard, the new CAT7 modular jack designed by the fully zinc die-casting housing eliminate the alien crosstalk successfully. The slim impact CAT7 Ethernet telecommunication connector can be applied with 1U 48 port feed-through high density panel in one rack unit. The CAT7 connector can work with CAT7 solid patch cord or category 7 24AWG stranded factory assembled and tested patch cables in limited of 90 -100m.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fits for 1U 24port and 1U 48 port keystone panel.
- Reliable and stable quality.
- GHMT CAT.7 channel performance verified.
- 25 Year system warranty
- Support Class E/category 7 standards networks
- Terminates 24AWG to 26AWG cables
- 360° Screen die cast housing
- Toolless termination design