Accessibility Statement for Microlink Networks LLC
Microlink Networks LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience, evaluating all sites within our domains, and applying the relevant accessibility standards. Our goal is to make our sites accessible to people with screen readers and assistive technology devices according to the most current guidelines from the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative Guidelines, Level AA.
We will continue to review and update our sites as needed so that they remain compliant with the WAI Guidelines. If for any reason you are experiencing problems accessing content, please contact us through this form.
Submit an accessibility issue
Please use this form to share full details on what you were looking for and what accessibility barrier or issue you experienced. To help with the investigation of this issue, please provide additional details of the device and browser you were using and if you were using a screen reader to access the site.
Changing your computer settings
You can customize your experience by changing settings on your computer to better fit your circumstance. A couple of examples are to increase the font size or to turn on high contrast color mode. The directions for those customizations are below. For more information on how to change accessibility settings on your computer, smartphone, or tablet, visit: My Computer My Way
- To zoom in, increasing the font size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing +
- To zoom out, decreasing the font size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing –
- To reset the font size back to the browser normal, press Ctrl 0
- To zoom in, press and hold Cmd while pressing +
- To zoom out, press and hold Cmd while pressing –
- To reset the font size back to the browser normal, press Cmd 0
High contrast mode
- Turn on high contrast mode, press and hold left Alt + left Shift + Print Screen
- Turn off high contrast mode, press and hold left Alt + left Shift + Print Screen
- Turn on high contrast mode, press and hold Cmd + Option + Control + Comma (,)
- Turn on high contrast mode, press and hold Cmd + Option + Control + Full-stop (.)
Measures to support accessibility
Microlink Networks LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Include accessibility considerations and requirements in our style guide, development practices and applicable policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
Microlink Networks LLC assessed the accessibility by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
Accessibility relies on the following technologies to work with the combination of a web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of our sites, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- The site may have a few missing “alt” tags for images. Some decorative images may be missing an alt tag. The lack of those alt tags does not impede any site functionality. Some images are pulled from an asset management system that did not require alt text, but those images are being replaced by our system which will add alt text to those images. We are actively adding alt tags to as many images as possible. We are also moving to an asset management system that requires alt tags for every image.