CAT6A 23 AWG U/FTP
23 AWG copper wire insulated with Polyethylene. Two insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs separated by a cross filler form the core unit, overall covered with Aluminum Polyester tape, jacketed with flame retardant PVC/LSZH. Enhanced performance cable enables delivering high-speed network.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- LSZH-IEC 60332-1; IEC 60754 1&2; IEC 61034-2
- Very good RFI/EMI interference attenuation to enable installation in high electrical noise locations.
- Specified and tested up to 500MHz.
- Compliant with American Standard ANSI/TIA 568-C.2
- International Standard ISO/IEC 11801 Class E
- 25 years system warranty available
- 10G BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 1000 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3ab)
- 1000 BASE-TX
- Datacenter I/O consolidation
- Back Bone aggregation
- Consolidation of network interconnects
- Parallel Processing and High-Speed Computing
- Other Legacy LAN and application Video, BAS
- Meets IEEE802.3af & 802.3at PoE