Mini ODF Optic Wall Mount Enclosure
- Dual doors with slam latch for ease of access.
- An optional key/lock kit secures the service-side door.
- Accepts FHD series adapter panels, MTP cassettes, and splice trays for multiple solution capabilities.
- Removable cable entry/exit grommets allow for pre-terminated fiber trunk installation, and cable protection, and minimize dust build-up.
- The hinged splice tray holds up to 8 heat-shrink splice protectors
- Ensures signal integrity, proper cable routing, bend radius control and cable protection
- For use with flangeless adaptors
Fiber Duplex Connector
Mini ODF Fiber Optic Wall Mount Enclosures can be used as an interconnect or cross-connect in any telecommunications room and can use FHD series fiber adapter panels and cassettes. Enclosures are designed to manage and organize fiber distribution in areas where space is limited.
|Max. 48 Fibers
|SPCC (Black Coating)
|FHD Series FAPs and Cassettes
|-25°C to 50°C
|-40°C to 65°C
|0°C to 50°C