Fiber Optic Cable Armoured Loose Tube
MICROLINK singlemode fiber is G.652.D compliant low water peak grade and offers OS2 performance and OS1 backwards compatibility. These compact, lightweight cables are extremely rugged, provide rodent resistance and are quick and easy to install.
The corrugated steel tape (CST) OS2 9/125µm armoured loose tube optical fiber cables have been designed specifically for applications requiring a high degree of mechanical and environmental protection.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fiber type Single mode 9/125µm
- Number of Cores 4-24
- Category OS2
- Armouring protection
- Rodent resistant Yes
- Outer sheath material Copolymer
- Reaction-to-fire class a- EN 13501-6 Eca
- Halogen free (acc. EN 60754-1/2)
- Flame retardant In accordance with EN 50399
- Outer diameter approx. 9.2 mm