CAT6A UTP KEYSTONE JACK
MICROLINK Category 6A unshielded tool free RJ-45 keystone jacks exceed the transmission line performance requirements of IEC and TIA for CLASS EA/Category 6A systems. Their compact design has been engineered to optimize density in high performance applications such as Data Centers.
Each Category 6A unshielded RJ-45 keystone jacks comply with IEC 60603-7-41 (unshielded) and support all applications designed for CLASS EA networks, as defined within ISO/IEC 11801 (2nd Edition):2010 including 10GBASE-T (10 Gigabit Ethernet), 2G FCBASE-T, 4G FCBASE-T and 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy and fast tool free termination
- Fits all keystone style face plates and floor boxes
- Suitable for modular screened patch panel installation
- Choice of colour
- Mounts in shutter
- 25 Year system warranty
- Support Class EA/category 6A standards networks
- Independent third party verified performance
- Terminates 22AWG to 26AWG cables
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet
- IDC point at 90° & 180°