CAT6 23 AWG S/FTP
23 AWG copper wire insulated with Polyethylene. Two insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs covered by a Aluminum polyester tape, core unit overall braided with ATC, jacketed with flame retardant PVC/LSZH. Enhanced performance cable enables delivering high speed network.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- LSZH-IEC 60332-1; IEC 60754 1&2; IEC 61034-2
- Specified and tested upto 250 MHz or higher if required.
- Excellent RFI/EMI interference attenuation to enable installation in high electrical noise locations.
- Compliant to American StandardANSI/TIA 568-C.2
- International Standard ISO/IEC 11801 Class E
- 25 years system warranty available
- 10G BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 1000 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3ab)
- 1000 BASE-TX
- Data center I/O consolidation
- Back Bone aggregation
- Consolidation of network interconnects
- Parrellel processing and High Speed Computing
- Other Legacy LAN and application Video, BAS
- Meets IEEE802.3af & 802.3at PoE