MICROLINK Cat7 network patch cable is a cost-effective solution for data center and SMB applications. Design for computers, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, and patch panels in Gigabit data center applications. With the fast transmission and excellent signal quality, it ensures peak performance through your LAN.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Protected by PVC CMX jacket
- Stranded Oxygen-free Copper
- Rated for 600MHz communications
- Designed for 10GBase-T Ethernet
- 26AWG 4-pair precision twisted cable
- Molded strain relief with snagless design
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors
- RoHS, CE compliance status
- 25 Year system warranty
- Rated for any 10GBase-T Ethernet
- Ideal for switches, servers, patch panels, or other equipment
- Perfect for data center and SMB applications.
- A variety of lengths for all CAT7 SFTP cables