MICROLINK Category-6 F/UTP patch cords are specifically designed and manufactured to deliver robust standards-based performance ensuring optimum bandwidth for today’s high-speed network applications. The patch cord is double shielded, which is ideal use in external interference environment.
Each Category 6 F/UTP patch cord exceed the minimum specified performance for Category 6 F/UTP patch cords and support all CLASS E applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Conform to IEC, EIA-TIA performance requirements
- Gold plated contact pins
- 26AWG premium grade copper conductor
- Snag-less Connectors
- Foil tape screen
- Supports category 6 (Class EA)
- Connection between wall outlets or equipments
- Category 6 F/UTP
- Backward compatible
- Independently verified
- T568B wiring
- 25 Year system warranty
- Networks running up to 500MHz applications