1U/2U Unloaded Chrome Patch Panel
MICROLINK 1U 24 ports unloaded shielded keystone patch panel allows flexibility for the users during installations. It gives you the benefits of only using ports required by installing the desired number of jacks into the frame.
The port identification number helps the end user to recognize the ports while/after installation. When mounted with MICROLINK shielded keystone jacks for Cat 5E, Cat 6, and Cat 6A, your completed panel will conform to ANSI/TIA/EIA 568A-B.2.2001, ISO/IEC11801:2002 and EN50173-2 standards.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Detachable modular design for better installation
- Compatible with all MICROLINK keystone jacks
- 19’’ rack-mountable
- Earthing kit, cage nuts, and mini cable ties included
- The connection between wall outlets or equipment
- Support up to 24port in 1U height
- Supplied with rear cable managers and fixings
- Choice of category
- Choice of port density
- Available in black or chrome
- Compatible with all categories of UTP & STP keystone jacks