FIBER OPTIC CABLE TIGHT BUFFERES CABLE
MICROLINK OM2 50/125µm tight buffered optical fibre cables have been designed specifically for internal and external applications. These compact, lightweight cables are extremely flexible and are quick and easy to install.
Our cables are constructed around swellable reinforced yarns as common strength members containing up to 24 colour coded 900µm tight buffered fibres, covered with a flame retardant, low smoke zero halogen, outer sheath.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fiber type Multimode 50/125µm
- Number of Cores 4 – 24
- Category OM2
- Outer sheath material Copolymer
- Rodent resistant
- Outer sheath colour Black
- Reaction-to-fire class – EN 13501-6 Dca
- Smoke development class – EN 13501-6 s2
- Euro class flaming droplets/particles – EN 13501-6 d0